A few of our readers have asked that we share some information/ thoughts and opinions on the Bethesda rental scene. SO, we are going to write an occasional post on the different rental options/ buildings in our area. Of course, if anyone wants to have a more detailed discussion, they can reach me directly at email@example.com or (240)486-3921.
Please send your best pictures and we will share them here. As ever, email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
This condo project is really a class apart from many other regional offerings. I popped by recently to take a close look at the new model unit and some of the buildings high end features. The building has residents already moved in but several units are still available for purchase.
A few of the key details are as follows:
1. A 35 unit, 8 story luxury building
2. Incredible features throughout the building from the condo units to the common areas
3. High end touches include a community lounge with private wine lockers for the residents
4. Condos range from 1-3 bedrooms at the penthouse (7300 approx sq feet of inside and outside space) is still fully available and listed a bit above $10 million
As ever, I am happy to discuss the Lauren, other Bethesda condos or any other real estate matter one on one. I can be reached by email (email@example.com) and cell (240)486 3921.
Mrs. Bethesda Actually just had a big birthday and as part of her present asked for a small sampling of chocolates from Bethesda Chocolate.
She received and has really enjoyed her chocolates!
Just an update on the Cheval Condo building in Bethesda. I popped by the site earlier in the week and it seems that work is moving at a steady pace. Their delivery date is still looking like early 2018. As a reminder, a few key aspects of the building are as follows:
1. It will be a 17 story building with 71 units
2. One, two and three bedroom units will be available (the three bedroom units really will be a hot item I would imagine)
3. Prices range from $700s to $3million + and square footage tops out at just over 2700 for the largest units
4. Garage parking and a host of amenities will be offered
If you are interested in the Cheval, the Bethesda condo market or have any other real estate needs/questions, please get in touch — my email is firstname.lastname@example.org and phone is 240 486 3921
Well friends, another day and another season! Today feels like early summer, a balmy 70 degrees or so is the projected high and it is already a glorious day. If you are like me when it comes to the weather, you probably have two conflicting feelings about this:
1. A feeling of happiness brought about by blue sky, warm “summer” rays, a lack of humidity and (so far) no mosquitoes.
2. A feeling of panic that the climate is completely out of wack and we are all, in the years to come, in trouble unless we can collectively take action really, really quickly!
My solution to this contradiction is the following: restore your spirits by walking and enjoying the amazing weather AND channel some of your restored energy into reminding our leaders (elected and otherwise) that they need to do much more about climate change (paging Gov. Hogan).
So, in the spirit of renewal, take a look at this picture from my morning walk (and please feel free to share your own at email@example.com):
The Washington, DC Metro area (which of course includes Bethesda) was just ranked the 4th best place in the US to live by U.S. News and World Report. As a resident that probably feels about right – if we had a beach we would be number 1!
What is also worth considering is that we are also among the very top places in the country to invest in real estate.
So in combination – you can buy a property in a place where you should enjoy living and if you move, you will very likely have a good investment.
Take a look at the rest of the article (some useful bits in it including the important point that experiences [and I believe investment return] will be neighborhood dependent).
Happy to discuss real estate data, local markets etc. any time — email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (240)486-3921